Services Available for Organizations and Targets
I offer a variety of workshops and trainings, all adaptable to meet the specific needs for the organization. Trainings and seminars range from 1 hour to multi-day trainings. Not sure if I can provide what you need? Contact me for a brief and complimentary consultation. Packages are always adjustable. Here are a few snapshots of my most requested services:
Trainings and Workshops
What's the next step? Contact me now at 320-309-2360 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2017: "Workplace Bullying: The Plague Infesting Organizations." Annual Missouri Association of Occupational Health Nurses Conference, Booneville, MO.
- 2017: "The Silent Epidemic: Bullying in the Workplace." Missouri Association of Nursing Home Professionals, Lake Ozarks, MO.
- 2017: "Bullying: The Plague that's Infecting Our Workplaces." Iowa Organization of Nurse Leaders, Des Moines, Iowa.
- 2016: "Behind Closed Doors: Exploring persistent workplace aggression, the impact, and solutions for organizations." Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville. Registration required.
- 2016: “Behind Office Doors: Workplace Bullying in Social Work Agencies.” National Association of Social Workers Annual Conference. Washington, DC.
- 2016: "Proactive Strategies to Reduce Persistent Workplace Aggression." Veteran Affairs. Kansas City, MO.
- 2015: "Do the Right Thing or Make Enemies: Ethical Dilemmas of Bullied Academics.” Association of Baccalaureate Social Work Program Directors Annual Conference. Kansas City, MO.
- 2014: "Bullying in the Workplace." Missouri Department of Mental Health’s Training Institute. St. Louis, MO.